Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spooktacular Halloween Window

I really like Halloween. I enjoy the concept of scary stuff, and especially love dressing up! Last year, one of my friends gave me a wall decal that I believe she got as a free gift-with-purchase from UpperCase Living (uppercaseliving.com). She didn't know what to do with it - but I sure did!

Last summer, I bought an old vanity glass door from a garage sale for $1. I didn't know what I was going to use it for, but when my friend showed me the wall decal, I thought immediately of the window, just sitting in my basement waiting patiently for its transformation.

SO, I painted the window black, adhered the decal, dug through the remnants at the bottom of my Halloween decoration bins, and came up with this:

 Window - $1.00
Decal - FREE (for me)
Creatures, Cobwebs, and Fabric - On Hand

I especially love that spooky gauze fabric in the back! 

 Gotta love the metal hardware.


I think this is going to be a SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN! Muahahahahahaha.

Take Time for Lemonade,
Kris



This post has been linked to:
Running With Glitter
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Dittle Dattle
Under the Table and Dreaming
Pinkapotamus
The Girl Creative
Keeping It Simple
C.R.A.F.T
Craft-O-Maniac
DIY Home Sweet Home
Marvelously Messy
I Heart Nap Time
Home Savvy
The Letter 4 
Polish the Stars

5 comments:

  1. AWESOME...as usual!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Thanks for linking up to Amaze Me Monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!! I wanted to let you know that I will be featuring this project on my sidebar for a week!! Thanks so much for linking up to A Marvelous Mess!!:-) Here is the link (don't forget to grab a "featured" button!!!!): http://www.marvelouslymessy.com/2011/10/amrvelous-mess-34-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use a wall decal. I love it! Thank you so much for linking it up to Savvy HomeMade Monday!

    ReplyDelete