Sunday, October 2, 2011

Spooktacular Halloween Window

I really like Halloween. I enjoy the concept of scary stuff, and especially love dressing up! Last year, one of my friends gave me a wall decal that I believe she got as a free gift-with-purchase from UpperCase Living (uppercaseliving.com). She didn't know what to do with it - but I sure did!

Last summer, I bought an old vanity glass door from a garage sale for $1. I didn't know what I was going to use it for, but when my friend showed me the wall decal, I thought immediately of the window, just sitting in my basement waiting patiently for its transformation.

SO, I painted the window black, adhered the decal, dug through the remnants at the bottom of my Halloween decoration bins, and came up with this:

 Window - $1.00
Decal - FREE (for me)
Creatures, Cobwebs, and Fabric - On Hand

I especially love that spooky gauze fabric in the back! 

 Gotta love the metal hardware.


I think this is going to be a SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN! Muahahahahahaha.

Take Time for Lemonade,
Kris



This post has been linked to:
Running With Glitter
Nifty Thrifty Things
Flamingo Toes
Dittle Dattle
Under the Table and Dreaming
Pinkapotamus
The Girl Creative
Keeping It Simple
C.R.A.F.T
Craft-O-Maniac
DIY Home Sweet Home
Marvelously Messy
I Heart Nap Time
Home Savvy
The Letter 4 
Polish the Stars

6 comments:

  1. AWESOME...as usual!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative! Thanks for linking up to Amaze Me Monday :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!! I wanted to let you know that I will be featuring this project on my sidebar for a week!! Thanks so much for linking up to A Marvelous Mess!!:-) Here is the link (don't forget to grab a "featured" button!!!!): http://www.marvelouslymessy.com/2011/10/amrvelous-mess-34-and-features.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great way to use a wall decal. I love it! Thank you so much for linking it up to Savvy HomeMade Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there! I simply want to offer you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you’ve got here on this post. I’ll be coming back to your web site for more soon. Feel free to visit my website at jaxrugby

    ReplyDelete